This seems like a gr8 event…
- Seder Stream Virtual Music Festival Saturday April 3rd, 2021, 5pm PST / 8pm EST streaming from SederStream.com and more information on ValueCulture.org
- Announcement video https://youtu.be/
- Kosha Dillz has created Seder Stream Festival again with Value Culture, a Bay Area-based nonprofit specializing in philanthropic events recently featured by the NY Times and NBC News for their Clubhouse events.
- Seder Stream Festival theme this year is ‘Artists for Freedom’ and will celebrate the final night of the Jewish holiday Passover and freedom for all with a diverse group of independent artists of all backgrounds performing live from around the world.
- Kosha Dillz will be joined by Kimya Dawson (one half of the The Moldy Peaches), recent Grammy winner Joanie Leeds, Cuban Sensation Dayramir Gonzalez, Uyanga Bold, Israeli artist Gili Yalo, Tony Kaye, Happie Hoffman, Mohsin Zaman, Still a Great Night, Meredith Bull, Mikey Pauker, Richard Vagner, Tuff Gong’s Jonathan Emile, Jurgis Did, Etu, Estrella, Falsa, Talia Lava, Ghana’s Brakwaku Jr, newcomer Marni Loffman, plus special guests. The event will be hosted by Value Culture’s founder Adam Swig, and Dillz.
- Last year’s festival featured Grammy-nominated Memphis stars Southern Avenue, Howi Spangler of Ballyhoo!,Ray Goren (NBC’s Songland), The Fabulous Bud E. Luv, among other notables…
- Seder Stream Festival announcement video featuring comedians Jared Freid, Sam Morril, Musicians Dorian Electra, Gata from Dave, actors Shoshannah Stern and SINBAD!
- Seder Stream Freedom Festival tops off a big week for Value Culture and Kosha Dillz, including The Afikomen NFT by Value Culture and SF based artist fnnch making news around the world, a video of Dillz rapping as Moses in NYC racking up 500,000 views on instagram, 43,000 listeners at the Night of 1,000 Jewish Stars Clubhouse Passover Seder with the seder table including Tiffany Haddish, Adam Swig, Leah Lamarr, Randi Zuckerberg…Jeff Garlin of Curb your Enthusiasm, Ari Melber, and many more. (find it here w/ Frazes Creative) PR)…….